- 9 of the 10 units rented out to individuals on income assistance such as Section 8 and Home Inc (government housing choice voucher programs).
- Seller is projecting to maintain a rental income of $12.3k/month with continual increases on the Section 8 leases as HUD allows.
- It was renovated by the previous owner with a roof replacement in 2021.
- Unit 5 was approved for a rent increase to $1,739/month including sales tax starting November 1st from the city as a proof of concept that further rent increases can be made.
- Currently one vacant unit.
Rent Roll, profit/loss available on request.